About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Food in Vegas...

As soon as Jordan's game was over...we jumped in the car, grabbed some food, gassed up and hit the road for Las Vegas. The drive was not bad at all..it was 5 hours to Primm...where we had dinner and did a little shopping. BTW...I loved the shopping!

We had ramen at Cafe Koraku...we love the restaurant in LA Little Tokyo...funny, how it is more expensive and it seemed like the servings were smaller.



I finally was able to make Suga's chopstick holder.


We met the Jangs in Las Vegas...they flew in and stayed at Vdara...we were at Southpoint...off the strip.

Our first food stop...Pop's Philly Steaks...yum!



Kaitlyn's hoagie and the boy's chili cheese fries.


My cheesesteak, Jeff and I split....unfortunately, Jeff was expecting some food from Neil...but, he ATE THE WHOLE THING!



The Jangs...


The kids...


After some outlet shopping...I am proud to say, I did NOT buy the most...can you say Jeff and Jordan? Neil did some damage also....we stopped for some frozen custard. Luv it is suppose to be better than the place we went to in Henderson. But, I like the other place better...besides having indoor seating with AC...I like the concretes better there...


What is Frozen Custard?


After Monday's snack, I kinda forgot to take pictures of food...but, one place worth going to again...Steaks and Shakes at our hotel. Sorry Kathy, we should have gone there for Tuesday night dinner...oh my, it was good.

Of course we went to Aloha Specialties at the Cal and Main Street buffet..but, we always go there...a new place, which had slow service and the food was so-so...was the Grand Lux at the Venetian.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment