About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Friday, May 6, 2011

New York, New York!!!

Yeah, Jeff was invited to another meeting in NYC...and hello...it is at the Waldorf Astoria....um, YES, I joined him. Jeff decided that we should take the red-eye out on Tuesday night and spend an extra night. Luckily there is a Marriott across the street, so, we were able to use points for the extra night.

After checking into the Marriott Eastside...we headed to the Financial District...of course for our first slice of pizza..at Majestic Pizza...






Yum! It was enough to give me some energy for shopping at my favorite store...Century 21...





Unfortunately, I struck out...on the first day...yes, first day...the next day we went down again...under the guise of trying to see President Obama. (Century 21 is across the street from Ground Zero).





We didn't see him, we had other places to go...like to the Lion Brand Yarn studio...





Don't you love the door handles...






And the window display...





My loot from Century 21...I think it is time for another self imposed purse restriction...last time two years...this time ????...or maybe until the next NYC trip.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad.

No comments:

Post a Comment