About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Lunching with the Ladies!

Today was Ross McGowan's last day on KTVU's Mornings on 2. He is retiring...and although he didn't want to sound cliche...he said, that he will "miss the people" after he retires...it is so true!

Today I was lucky to have lunch with two of my favorite people...(I do love all you other Documentos...) Jenny and Linda. I have worked with Jenny for years, since before Jordan was born...Linda and I were paired up in a Mentor program. Both are great and we have been able to relate on more than just a "work relationship". Jenny's daughter Megan was the "teen" I rented to go to the fair...and I have known her since she was 5-ish....Megan is now at American High. Linda's daughter was in middle school when we met, Chelsea is now in college... Afterwards we walked around the mall. They had a display of pumpkins....I LOVE glass ...even pumpkins....I did resist and not buy anything....but aren't they pretty?
I may have to go back and look at them more closely....I think I am free on Tuesday... hmmmm.....
Can you tell which ones I like in this picture? yup the purple ones....there were some really cute tiny purple pumpkins...I know..."purple" pumpkins? but, they are so pretty!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment