A family blog about the things we like....Basketball and all sorts of crafting...
About Me
- Sheri
- Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Yeah...another quilt done...and hearts, hearts, HEARTS
While Jeff and the boys went to the Stanford vs UWA game last night, I worked on finishing up my 2nd quilt kit. This one is in green....it was not suppose to be a square quilt...but, I didn't feel ambitious enought to use the diagram provided...so, I improvised and used the same pattern from the 1st quilt. I think I have the hang of it now...This time, I purchased some basting spray (a spray that helps keep the layers together), and it worked WONDERFULLY!!!
I also cut out almost 500 hearts for my holiday cards! This is the second time I am attempting to make this card...last year, I LOST ALL OF MY HEARTS!!! I was "heart-broken"...hee hee... now, I need to embellish, crimp, glue and accent...and my cards will be done. I am running a little late, I usually start in August since I make almost 120 cards. hmmm...maybe I should make one card, post it on FB and send everyone a link....something to think about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment