To be truthfull, Shelley did all of the pre-work, Jeff did the grilling, I housesat and covered tables...all in all it was a great time and I finally got to meet all of Shelley's sisters and her brother Robin.
Let me explain, I have no sisters, and Shelley hass THREE, yes THREE...and they are awesome. Last year, they "invaded" Shelley's house before her surgery and cleaned her house!!! They not only dusted etc...they shampooed her carpets and cleaned her windows....I WANT DIANE, CARRIE AND CINDY for my sisters!!!! Today, I turned around and not only was everything washed, IT WAS PUT AWAY!!! Oh my! Diane of course vacuumed...and I will go on record...I did not drop the food in the kitchen, it was Shelley....and Diane was there vacuuming it up in minutes...
Here is a picture of Jordan, Neil, Michael (the graduate) and Michael's cousin Joshua. Jordan and Josh hit it off well...and Neil, well Neil had his DS and Michael's other cousin (a girl)...who he played one game of tether ball with.
Congratulations Michael!!! Hmm...I hope you read this via FB.
No comments:
Post a Comment