Yes, I bought a lot of paper punches, but see the book on the left? It shows how to make a wide assortment of flowers with the punches! Lori and I are going to see if we can expand our expertise. Hmmm...if we make 3D cards, how do we mail them??? The item on the left is a little tealight holder...isn't it cute???
A family blog about the things we like....Basketball and all sorts of crafting...
About Me
- Sheri
- Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Craft Fair and Island Jam
Today, Lori came over EARLY in the morning...and we had a nice breakfast in the backyard...then it was off to SF for the Craft Fair and Island Jam! It was a pleasant surprise to bump into Great-Aunties (Great-great for Jordan and Neil) Sets and Marian. We had a nice lunch at Tampopo (not the same restaurant as the movie, but, it was very good ramen)
Here is Lori, Jeff, Jordan and Neil. Jordan said that he will be taller than Auntie Lori within a year. Which might be true with the way he has been eating....oh, BTW: Jordan ordered Kara-Miso Ramen ...VERY SPICY...he had 5 glasses of water! But, he liked it...but, then again, he likes any type of noodles!)
Here is a picture of some of my "loot". I also did some birthday/Christmas shopping so, I left those items out of the picture. Oh, and the boys bought some stuff...but, they already put it in their rooms, so, I didn't want them to bring it out....with fear that it will be out until September! Jeff even did some shopping. He bought the below pictures for our bedroom. The first one is Hanauma Bay and the bottom one is Diamond Head....Michele Yamaguma who makes these "picture boxes" lives in Redwood Shores. We are on her mailing list for her Open Studio which will be sometime in November.
Oh, and I did good!!! No purses...although I was tempted a few times.....ONE more year to go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment