About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

More Bo Bunny




While most people were watching the Super Bowl...I was watching Jordan and then former teammates, Eden, play basketball. Afterwards, we went to eat dinner...Jeff and Neil joined us after hitching a ride with one of the Eden parents. (Neil played the younger Eden team).

I was happy to find out that Jazzy Crafts was open. It is a craft store that I haven't been able to explore because it was either closed or Jeff was with me. Yeah! Score! Remember my post from a few days ago? Jazzy Crafts carries Bo Bunny! Yeah yeah! Above is a picture of my treasures!

I was limited in my exp,orange because Jeff showed up...darn him...and the rest of the families....so, Shelley and I are going to go explore more on Friday...oh and we are also hitting up Beverly's in Alameda!

I am sure I will have something to post on Friday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment