I helped out in my friend Andi's class...the combo K/1class is so cute...they greet me with a "hello Miss Sheri"!
Afterwards, Jeff and I had lunch with the Canadian...he took a few days off for some family time since the boys don't have school on Thursday or Friday. At lunch, we saw a gnome...turns out a group of guys were honoring someone's birthday...too cute...Lori said I had to take a picture and blog about it....

Afterwards, Jeff and I went to Half-Price books...when I used the restroom, there was a note on the mirror....what a nice thing to do...it brightened my day! Thank you to whoever left it there....unless...there was a camera stashed somewhere....hmmm.....

Lastly, my friend Lori gave me a new pattern for a "potato chip scarf"...so far, I really like it....of course it is purple...I'll post a picture when I am done...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment