About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shopping in the City

Tuesday was my shopping day in the City with my friend Shelley. It was a beautiful day, not too hot nor cold.

As usual our first stop was at DSW, where I found the cutest pair of Ed Hardy slippahs...perfect for Hawaii...I actually wore them since I made the mistake of wearing heels shopping...silly me...

Our next stop was lunch at the Burger Bar....on the 6th floor of Macy's. It was a beautiful view overlooking Union Square. Lunch was okay...but we should have gotten burgers instead of chicken burgers...duh!



Shelley wouldn't cooperate and take a picture...so, I had to pose...yuck!

After a little shopping for some clothes, we made our way to Brighton, Vera Bradley and Nordstrom's. After some "minor" damage, we ended with dinner at Out the Door.

We feasted on: Crispy Imperial Rolls (triple yum), grapefruit and jicama salad (too spicy for me), Carmelized Prawns (another triple yum), and a noodle dish (okay three way tie for "triple yum"). I think we need to alter our itinerary to start with lunch at Out the Door...that way, I can get an order of Crispy Imperial Rolls!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment