About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nah.....this can't be real....Sheri is posting twice in 2 days???

Hee hee....I just wanted to post a picture of the purse I just finished.... It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be....except, I did have a brain lapse and thought I was short on material, so I went to Joann's and after I finished the handles, I realized that I had 4
handles...the original material would have worked perfectly....but that's okay.

This was different from the other purses because I had to cut, piece and quilt the outside material....it was fun...and I am really happy that all of the "points" meet....the only problem...I didn't realize how the purse would be assembled and the final layout wasn't what I wanted....

Live and learn...lots of additional notes in the pattern book now....

No comments:

Post a Comment