About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Thursday, February 11, 2010

New shoes and finished projects!!!!

I "needed" to use my DSW reward certificate...and look what I found! Purple shoes! yeah...I just love them...and the girls at Jordan's basketball game said they were "really cool"...yeah, I'm a "cool mom" or at least a Mom with "cool shoes". I wish I could take credit for this blanket....Mom was in the process of making this blanket when she got sick. She was making blankets for everyone, and this is Jeff's (and the last one). I finished off about 10 rows and added the fringe.
I did finish another hat for Mom. This one has a little crocheted flower with a pearl bead in the middle. I have a pink fleece hat cut out...I hope to finish it tomorrow when the boys are home...wish me luck. I have material for a black fleece hat also...but, I want to see how the pink hat fits before I cut out the material.



No comments:

Post a Comment