As I was getting ready to start a new post....I noticed that this is my 201st posting! WOW....funny, it seems like I just started blogging yesterday.
Today, Jordan had his first basketball game for school....The Warwick Wizards were whomped by the Patterson Panthers...but, we did get to see some really good friends.
Neil went to pre-school with Hannah. When he was about 4, he announced to me that he is going to marry Hannah, basically because she was the only girl he knew at the time who could understand his speech. They had met when Jordan and Hannah's older sister, Sierra, were in pre-school together...so, Hannah was about 1 and Neil was around 2. Too funny...I don't think Neil can handle Hannah! The little one is Hannah's younger sister, Amber, and their mother's request that I have another child so that her third sibling would have a playmate was "denied".

Here are the two basketball stars....um, well, one of them is...you guess which one....did I mention that the Wizards were whomped? (both teams)

You might remember that we had to put one of our cats, Kiku, to sleep in April...well, today Shaq went to be with her. In February, we removed a malignant tumor....by August it had returned. He stopped eating his cat food in November, he was eating tuna....but, he stopped that a little while ago. Today, he weighed 7 pounds...in August he was 14 pounds, at one time he was 19 pounds....it was time and we were as prepared as we could be. The house does seem empty and quiet without him...
No comments:
Post a Comment