About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who me? Braid your hair? HAH!

Late Monday night I received a phone call from Brian, my friend Elizabeth's husband. Elizabeth wasn't feeling well during the weekend, and ended up going to the doctor on Monday. Turns out that she needed an emergency appendectomy.

I decided to drive down to Salinas to visit her. Good thing...since she needed someone to brush and braid her hair. HAH! me? yeah, right...she was joking right? I have two boys...with short hair...um, I never looked good in a braid, so, no...I don't braid....okay, I'll try. My first attempt looked like a rope...you know...spiraling in one direction, not a braid...the second attempt was passable but, let's just say, it's a good thing that Eliz's friend, Mui, was stopping by later that night.

Elizabeth is doing well. She will be better once she gets back to work...which will NOT be on Monday...much to her dismay. I would NEVER take a picture of someone in a hospital gown...so, here is a picture of Elizabeth and me on the Alaskan Cruise we took last year. (You can't see her hair, but, it goes halfway down her back....sigh! It's a good thing I have boys!)



No comments:

Post a Comment