About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweets and Treats!

Today, I ran out of Neil's class and luckily beat the rush at Joann's! After picking up some material for another quilt, which unfortunately was on sale....so, I couldn't use my 50% coupons...I found this yummy magazine...I was attracted to the "lick the bowl, CHOCOLATE confections"....I haven't had time to really read the magazine, but, I'll let you know if it is really "lick the bowl" good!

The magazine is a 2-in-1! Bright Ideas is on the back...and after I bought it, I realized that it is an advertising section full of recipes and ideas from M&M's. But, the ideas are really cute. See the cake on the cover? The ribbon is melted Starburst candies! I may actually try this idea!

Friday nights are Jordan's basketball practice nights. Neil and I decided to stay home and rest, since we have to leave at 10 p.m. for Bingo cleanup. I was craving chocolate, and Neil wanted marshmallows...so, we made Brownies topped with marshmallows and chocolate chips....I also needed a big cup of coffee...Neil stuck with milk!




No comments:

Post a Comment