What I should actually say is "my purse is a Diva Essential Designer Bag"! I finished my first project that I bought in Las Vegas....my Diva Essential Designer Bag.

I just love the print...it's a Japanese floral print in purples (of course), pinks, reds and golds...

It has a really cool and handy zipper that opens the long way....

And, it has lots of pockets...both inside and out. There is a hidden pocket on one side. This pattern was pretty easy...it took me about 3 days from cutting to finishing.
The best thing...I finished it in time for church tomorrow! hee hee...earlier today I made 20+ pounds of potato salad (with Jessie and Hiroko's assistance). It reminded me of the old days when my Dad and Uncles would have the season-end BBQ. What do you put into 20+ pounds of potato salad?
- 20 pounds of potatos
- 30 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 red onion
- 1 head of celery
- lots of mayo, mustard, relish, pepper, and salt
Okay, now I am hungry....night everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment