About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lunch with Andi

So, I am a little late with this post....YESTERDAY, we had lunch with Andi. I have know Andi since she was probably younger than the kids she is teaching...yes, this officially makes me OLD!

Anyways, one day I was clicking through the school website...and I see Andi's name...I thought "nah...that can't be the same Andi..."...I called my Mom and she said, "oh yeah, Andi's teaching somewhere in Fremont....". My response: "um Mom, she is teaching across the street at the boys' school". On Wednesday, we had lunch and got caught up...then we helped her set up her classroom a little..."destroy" boxes (the boys like the more violent words), and put up books etc...

I can't wait to see their pictures from their vacation in Spain! Fun Fun Fun...get it in now...before the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment