Jeff has been talking to the boys about Tommy's Original Hamburgers...the first time Jeff took me to Tommy's it was memorable....I'll let you guess why...actually, I didn't eat all of the chili this time....the boys actually liked the hamburger and chili dog....although, Jordan wanted a triple burger...Jeff said "No".
A family blog about the things we like....Basketball and all sorts of crafting...
About Me
- Sheri
- Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.
Friday, July 31, 2009
Oh Tommy's....oh my tummy....
Jeff was home by 1:30 p.m. today, and we were on the road by 2 p.m.!!! Yeah!!!! It was a fairly smooth ride down to LA...except....I know you must use a hands-free device for your phone...and there is a new law about texting and driving....but what about PLAYING WITH YOUR MP3/iPod while driving? OMG, there must have been three people driving about 50 in the fast lane while playing with their iPod! I think I have a new pet peeve!!!
Jeff has been talking to the boys about Tommy's Original Hamburgers...the first time Jeff took me to Tommy's it was memorable....I'll let you guess why...actually, I didn't eat all of the chili this time....the boys actually liked the hamburger and chili dog....although, Jordan wanted a triple burger...Jeff said "No".
Here is a picture of Jeff and Jordan's hamburgers...amazingly, the boys didn't get any chili on their clothes...I am still in shock ...
Jeff has been talking to the boys about Tommy's Original Hamburgers...the first time Jeff took me to Tommy's it was memorable....I'll let you guess why...actually, I didn't eat all of the chili this time....the boys actually liked the hamburger and chili dog....although, Jordan wanted a triple burger...Jeff said "No".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment