About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's is over!!!

This past weekend was our temple's Japanese Bazaar...it was a lot of work..but, hopefully we did well, since this is our major fundraiser of the year.

While Jeff and I were busy with our duties, Jeff was cutting up the chicken, and I was in the Salad/Udon (noodles)/Gyoza (potsticker) booth, the boys had their shifts in Duckpond (Neil) and Demon Smash (Jordan).I am amazed that this picture came out...Jordan is NOT happy that Mom is trying to take a picture!

Kevin and Tet are looking so happy to be in the game ticket booth....

Here is Kaitlyn standing in line with her sister at the Duck Pond....she doesn't look thrilled that I took her picture either...

Of course, Kristen is always ready to pose for the camera!

That's all for this year....oh, and there were no bids on my necklace :( I think I need to go simplier next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment