About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Friday, June 12, 2009

THREE more days...

To be more accurate, it is really 3 short days....so, let the parties begin!!!!

Yesterday, the boys and I attended Mrs. Fread's retirement party. It was a nice, albeit short, visit...the boys had swimming lessons. Mrs. Fread was their kindergarten teacher....and she knows Jeff's mom from a prior "school" life. Okay, when the boys went home to change for swimming, I opened the mail...check this out...I know my birthday is coming up...but, really? A SENIOR CITIZEN OFFER? SHEESH!
So, have you been wondering what my sewing project has been? I made a duffle bag...I am not happy with how the top zipper turned out...but, I think I can find a way to fix/hide it. Isn't it pretty? It's purple of course!
Today is Jeff's birthday...and guess what Nick and Jazel gave him....bragging rights! Their son, Isaac was born today at 1:11 am....good thing I got the blanket done this week!


1 comment:

  1. You should remove your address from the picture!

    ReplyDelete