Besides, my morning breakfast meeting and mailing off the burp cloths...I decided to trim the Rosemary "tree" in the front. (At Christmas time, the stores sell those cute Rosemary trees....just a warning...they grow into HUGE, not so cute trees...) The problem, I forgot to stop...the tree is now a shrub....tiny shrub...but, I know it will grow back....
Then, I moved into the backyard....I decided to "trim" the lemon bush....it now looks more like a tree. Since I wasn't planning on doing either of these tasks, there are no pictures....maybe I should fire myself again...
The picture above is of Kathy's daughter Kristen, you may recognize her from the Build-A-Bear workshop outing....oh, and Princess Bear wanted her own picture also (below).
The picture below is of Michelle's daughter Makaela. She didn't want to get in the picture...I don't think she knew I snapped it. hee hee...
The boys finished their first Happy Fish (swim lessons) session. Jordan is ready for Silver and Neil (poor Neil) is still in the Red class....his "physical memory" is just not there...it took him quite a while to get in gear.....but, hopefully after next session he will be ready to move past red...(and then he will forget everything for next year!)
Of course, they were both TOO COOL, to take a picture with their ribbons...sigh....
Hopefully, I can update my blog this coming weekend...we are going to Sonoma to visit some friends. Jeff is helping "Sparky" cut down a tree...and he is bringing home some of the wood for his new smoker...that he hasn't built yet....
No comments:
Post a Comment