I bought this material with the intention of using a button I bought years ago....of course, when it was time to find the button, I couldn't find it! That's where Joanie from Bead Asylum came to the rescue.
A family blog about the things we like....Basketball and all sorts of crafting...
About Me
- Sheri
- Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
New Clutch
A while back I bought a magazine that included all these cool patterns for purses and totes. I made this clutch to take to Dean and Nicole's wedding.
I bought this material with the intention of using a button I bought years ago....of course, when it was time to find the button, I couldn't find it! That's where Joanie from Bead Asylum came to the rescue.
She told me to make the below "button". And she was right as usual...it took less than 20 minutes...and I altered the pattern.
I bought this material with the intention of using a button I bought years ago....of course, when it was time to find the button, I couldn't find it! That's where Joanie from Bead Asylum came to the rescue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment