About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Monday, March 2, 2009

One more done!!!

This is my year to complete projects!!! This shopping bag "looked" like a fun project...but, it turned out to be a little boring...and tedious...I threw away the instructions as soon as I finished the handles....
It is really impractical...since it is double-strand crochet with a cotton yarn...it's really heavy....
but, it will be a good knitting bag....to keep by my chair....I don't even know if it will make it's way
to the gym during basketball practices...

But, I did get to use some material that I found in the remnants @ Joann's. I loved the material...but, couldn't figure out what to do with it....isn't it pretty?

I think I need to make some flowers or something to jazz up the outside....I did pick up a magazine with beaded flowers.....hmmmm...next project?

No comments:

Post a Comment