About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Warrriors/Spurs, Kiku and lunch with the girls

Last night, Betty Yamasaki and I went to the Warrior/Spurs game...it was a lot of fun...until the game went into OT...sigh...Duncan was amazing....but, hello....the key word in Free Throw is "FREE"....we did have a great view of Tony Parker...sigh....no more games for me until the Houston game with Lori...sigh....

Kiku went to the vet's for a comprehensive exam....no, her eyes are not red...and the red-eye on my camera never works on her baby blues....hopefully, she will pass with flying colors...but for 17 years old....what can they say? Shaq goes in on Thursday....his appointment will be scarier since I found a little pea-sized bump on his back....

Betty, Amber (baby), Sandy and I had lunch at the Prolific Oven...OMG...it was yummy...even the dessert. I had the 50-50 combo, half of a chicken salad sandwich and a cup of cream of mushroom soup....oh my!!! It's been so great keeping in touch with the girls...Betty's son and Sandy's older girls went to Pre-school with Jordan and Neil....it seems like eons ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment