About Me

My photo
Hi! Our family blog is: http://hoopscardscrafts. I like all sorts of crafts including card-making, sewing, jewelry, knitting and crochet.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

One tourney down, 3 to go

This is the first time I am posting a video to the Blog....I wonder how it will turn out.

Jordan played @ Berkeley High for the Ohtani Tournament. They lost both games...the first to a girl's team from Sacramento. Those Sac girls are tough...just like the cousins, from the prior post...The second game to a team from Diablo (Concord). Jordan is #40 and makes the basket in this clip. Next weekend, Neil will be playing in the Tri-City jamboree...and in March our organization will host a jamboree.

We had a large break in between games (9:30 and 3:30 tip off times)...so, we had lunch at the Emeryville Public Market and visited with Grandma @ the convalescent home. We picked her up some lunch...her favorite saba (mackerel) and rice. She ate some and Mom said she will give her the rest for dinner. Hopefully, she will be able to start rehab tomorrow. I don't think she has walked yet...not a good sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment